Access your assigned PPAPs from the Component PPAP/FAI Status Tab or PPAP/FAI > Ongoing PPAPs located on the left sidebar.
Note: If the dashboard is empty this means that your customer (company/person you supply for) has yet to assign PPAPs to your user.
- Submitting a Deliverable for Review (PPAP Element) -
Once a PPAP has been assigned to your user, you can start submitting deliverables for Disposition.
1. Locate the PPAP you'd like to work on then click on it's designated Tile.
2. Locate the Element where you will be submitting the deliverable then click on the Documents button.
3. Click on Submit deliverable.
4. Fill out all required fields (Description and Attachment) then click on the Submit button.
- All file types/sizes are accepted.
- The submit button will be enabled once all required fields are completed.
5. After submitting, you will get a notice for completing the deliverable.
6. The next step is to wait for your customer to give a Disposition (Rejected, Accepted, Intermin Accepted).
Note: You can Request a Disposition by clicking the button with the three dots > Request Disposition.
This will send an email to the reviewer like shown below: